Understanding the Stationery, Gifts, Card & Souvenir Markets
The retail market is becoming increasingly competitive as businesses fight for a share of consumers spending in-store or on-line. Understanding your market and the current trends is a vital starting point for any project and the foundation of all business planning.
With 30 years in retail, I have the skills to help you scope the size of your business opportunity and evaluate the associated risks and benefits for the short, medium and long term.
I provide the following Market & Business Evaluation services to enable you to plan for future success:
- Market Analysis - helping you understand the impact of economic and social changes on your business.
- Targeting Retailers - segmenting the market to find sectors that will appeal to your target consumers and advise how to approach the right retailers.
- Product Types - identifying the best products to include in your range.
- Retail Price Points - understanding the key price points for each of your product types.
- Shopper Insights – explaining how consumer behaviours are impacted by economic and social conditions.
- Risk Management - helping you identify, quantify and mitigate the risks associated with your business opportunity.’
- Strategy Setting - creating a business development framework so you focus on the core tasks and stick to development budgets and timescales.
Click here today to start developing and managing your range effectively.
So whether you're just starting out, or you are well established and you want to ensure your offer remains relevant to your target customers - get in touch today.