Developing your Stationery, Gifts, Card or Souvenir Range
Developing a strong product range that optimises sales requires a detailed understanding of your market place - and regular 're-evaluation' of the market is vital when it comes to effective range management.
As a Buyer with 30 years experience, I can help you implement strategies for range management that build on your brands' positioning and values.
I work alongside your business to maximise the performance of your range and will ensure that your target audience sees a consistent brand image across your portfolio. Specifically, I can provide support and insight in the following areas:
- Range Evaluation - identifying the impact of market changes on your range and the opportunities and risks associated.
- Sales Analysis - analysing trends in your sales data to identify the real 'stars' in your product range.
- Range Planning - developing a clear structure to identify the product lines to grow, maintain and others to be discontinued.
- Pricing Strategy - ensuring the range plan includes a clear pricing strategy that fits with the predicted market conditions, in the short and long-term.
- Quality Management - consolidating market positioning with a range that reflects the values of your brand using a 'good, better, best' structure.
- Brand Maintenance - developing clear and effective policies for your team to ensure that every product in your range consistently reflects the values of your brand.
Click here for examples of previous projects and case studies within this discipline.
Get in touch today to start developing and managing your range effectively.