If you’re going to tempt customers to spend their hard earned cash with you in 2018 – it’s time to make sure you’re ready by:
- Evaluating the success of your Christmas trading and identifying what you could improve on
- Surveying how customers are perceiving your business and fixing anything that’s wrong with your brand
- Checking if there are any products or ranges that don’t fit with your brand and quickly replacing them with products that are more relevant to your customers
- Concentrating on the ‘special’ elements that will really set your shop apart and make shopping with you a real treat… such as:
- Implementing great windows and interesting displays that change regularly so customers know what is NEW
- Employing interested staff who engage with your customers
- Training staff to provide more efficient and knowledgeable service
- Offering special discount evenings or a loyalty scheme to reward custom.
All of these things ARE MORE CRITICAL THAN EVER so make sure you put time in your diary in the next week to consider all these points and develop a plan to improve your business in 2018.