Christmas is looming and for most of us, it’s the most important time of year, so all of your focus should be on making it as much of a success as possible.
There isn’t much time to get ready and most of your stock will have been bought – but as part of your final planning for Christmas, here’s a 3 point checklist for maximising your Christmas selling opportunity:
- Check you have the right products for your customers this Christmas, is there anything missing?
- Reinforce your brand by offering :
- An exciting window display to entice new shoppers through the door
- A rotation of fresh new products at the front of the store to tempt existing customers
- Fantastic service that makes customers feel special and keeps everyone coming back
- Get involved in local events and activities to build awareness and loyalty with local shoppers.
There isn’t a lot of time so make any changes you feel you can ready for your Christmas trading - and keep a note of other things you need to do in 2018.